Buffers, springs and air springs need to be tested periodically in order to ensure that the energy absorption characteristics are maintained within the stablished parameters.
This test bench respects the standard UNE-EN 15551 – “Railway Applications – Railway Rolling Stock – Buffers”.
The test carried out consists of three press cycles with a difference force/distance curve for each cycle. The results of each curve must be within the predefined tolerances.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE SOFTWARE
- Force/distance diagram displayed
- Calculation of applied force and energy absorption
- Possibility of creating personalized test protocols
- Test result: OK or NOT OK
- Display of the obtained results on the screen
- Great variety of springs and buffers
- All processes and important data are shown on the operator’s screen (the display can be customized)
- The information is automatically saved in the PC’s databank
- Option: statistical evaluation module