This test bench allows technicians to perform specific tests on pantographs automatically, and in accordance with the international standard IEC EN 50206-1.
The test bench is automatic. The technician places the pantograph on the test station and identifies the pantograph and the device (connection, part number within a defined list of devices, serial number, and other specific test data).
The main features of the test bench are:
- Computer-based test bench, with great functional flexibility and easy remote control for both maintenance and software installation.
- Test report according to format agreed and approved by the customer.
- Comprehensive test performed on a single device.
- Optimized test process to reduce execution time and operator presence.
- During the test, there are visual and audible signals for the status (stopped, in progress, awaiting operator intervention, running with a fault during the test).
The test report can be saved directly on the test bench or to an external data server.