The buffers, spring and air bag suspension need to be tested regularly to ensure that the characteristics of energy absorption are within the specified ranges.
This test bench is manufactured according to the UNE-EN 15551 standard – “Railway applications – Railway rolling stock – Buffers”
The test carried out consists of three pressing cycles with a force-displacement curve for each cycle. The results of each curve obtained must be within the predefined tolerances.
- Sample of the force-displacement curve.
- Calculation of the applied force and energy absorption.
- Possibility of creating your own test protocol.
Result OK / NO OK.
- Wide variety of springs and stops.
- The data is displayed on the screen and automatically recorded on the hard disk of the equipment, with the possibility of adapting it to the client’s needs.
- Optionally, static analysis can be included.