1 COOKIES POLICY
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, ACYGS Sales Management, S.L., owner of the website www.acygs.com informs you that in this Website cookies and similar technologies are used to store and retrieve information when you navigate, for different purposes such as recognizing you as a User, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or customize how content is displayed.
You can find detailed information about what cookies are, what type of cookies this Website uses, how to configure cookies, and what happens if cookies are disabled.
2 WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small, widely used files or devices that are installed by your browser onto your computer or mobile device in order to store, retrieve or update data, when accessing a website. They enable the website administrator to record and retrieve user navigation data.
Cookies are harmless, contain no malicious code (e.g., viruses, trojans, worms, etc.) that could damage your terminal.
3 WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXITS?
Cookies can be classified in:
Depending on HOW LONG THEY REMAIN ACTIVE ON THE USER’S COMPUTER OR TERMINAL:
- SESSION Cookies: These are cookies designed to compile and store data while you are visiting the website. They are deleted when you close the browser.
- PERSISTENT Cookies: These are the cookies designed to remain on the computer until a certain expiration date.
Depending on THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM:
- FIRST PARTY Cookies: These are the cookies managed by our Company and sent to the user’s terminal from our own computers or domains.
- THIRD PARTY Cookies: These are the cookies managed by third parties and sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by our Company, such as those used by social media or by third-party services or providers such as Google.
Depending ON THEIR PURPOSE:
- TECHNICAL Cookies: Technical Cookies are essential to browse a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services therein. They include different basic functionalities such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remember the items that make up an order, make the purchase process for an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use safety elements during navigation, store content for video or audio broadcasting, or share content through social media.
- PERSONALIZATION Cookies: These Cookies let users access the service with some general characteristics predefined based on a series of criteria in the users’ terminal such as the language, the browser used to access the service, the regional settings of the service access point, etc.
- ANALYSIS Cookies: These Cookies allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of those sites, applications and platforms. The purpose of collecting this information is to implement improvements based on the analysis of the aggregated data.
- ADVERTISING cookies: Advertising or Marketing Cookies are used to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces that, if any, the publisher has included in a web page, the application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING Cookies: These Cookies are used to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces that, if any, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store user behavior information obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, to offer personalized and relevant advertising depending on the browsing profile.
Note that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
4 COOKIES WE USE
FIRST PARTY COOKIES
|www.acygs.com||Browsing Cookies||The purpose of this cookie is to track and analyze the behavior of the users of this website in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data generated by the users of the service.||Persistent|
5 HOW TO CONFIGURE COOKIES?
You can configure or delete all or some type of cookie from your browser or to request to be notified when a cookie is placed.
Each browser has its own specific setup procedures for revoking consent and deleting cookies.
The following are links to information regarding the most common browsers:
- GOOGLE CHROME: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER: HTTPS://SUPPORT.MICROSOFT.COM/ES-ES/HELP/17442/WINDOWS-INTERNET-EXPLORER-DELETE-MANAGE-COOKIES.
- SAFARI Mac: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- SAFARI IOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- MOZILLA FIREFOX: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- OPERA: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/
6 WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED?
In the event of blocking or revoking consent of the installation of cookies, certain services offered by our Website that require their use may be disabled and therefore, they will not be available to the user, and so the user will not be able to take full advantage of all that our Website and applications offer. It is also possible that the quality of the Website’s operation may be affected.